Monday, June 01, 2009

King for a Day, Week, Month, Year...

I am left with no choice but to sever my allegiance to the “Obama Administration’s AmeriKa” and declare myself an American citizen in exile. This fascist gang of street thugs constitutes an illegal federal government under the terms of the United States Constitution of 1787. Barack Hussein Obama is little more than a mindless puppet of dark forces such as George Soros and others behind the scenes pulling his strings. He refuses to release his birth certificate proving that he has something sinister to hide; that he is really not a natural-born U.S. citizen and thus as President merely an imposter. The stench of this administration is the stench of millions of rotting unborn babies’ corpses and wafts straight to the White House and from there to heaven. The unholy alliance between this administration and the private industries and private businesses that he has nationalized is a violation of our Constitution, laws and heritage. My ancestors did not fight to break the yoke of King George only to take on the yoke King Barry. His attempt to socialize health care, redistribute private citizens’ wealth and drive us over the cliff of insolvency is intolerable. He has surrendered to the forces of evil in the War on Terror and will not stop the invasion of our sovereign soil by way of illegal immigration. And the final straw is nominating a racist, anti-constitutional bigot and mental lightweight for the United States Supreme Court.
I must oppose and fight this heinous, hideous administration with every breath and every fiber of my being until our Constitution and country are reestablished.
Please be advised, do not send me a census form next year by mail or send a census-taker to my door. I cannot legally comply.
My friends and relatives in my native Texas are buying barbed wire.